Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Dreem, you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities in Paris.
You will be in charge of developing and training machine learning models based on our databases to improve our algorithm processing tools. You will also have to deal with our data infrastructure in order to manage your own datasets and be able to incorporate you models.
You will participate in product oriented developments as well as long-term research subjects.
You work will involve:
- Design, train, tune machine learning models
- Backend and database management
- Monitoring, performance tracking and debugging in a production environment
- Strong machine learning knowledge and experience (a machine learning competition achievement is highly valuable)
- Solid python programming skills
- Demonstrated delivery of high-performance, reliable and maintanable code
- Confortable working in a changing and stimulating environment, problem solving, communication skills
- Research Engineer experience
- Web development
- Interest in Neuroscience