Clinical Trial Manager
Seeking a key contributor to build and manage an integrated clinical development plan in global health technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing cutting-edge consumer and clinical medical device company that aims to transform the healthcare industry by leveraging the latest advances in artificial intelligence to advance biomarker identification and therapeutic interventions focused on sleep and electroencephalography.
- Design, oversee, and/or execute virtual and site-based clinical studies and programs ensuring timely delivery of clinical deliverables
- Support implementation teams by providing subject matter expertise, clinical science support and functional representation
- Participate in the evaluation of new project opportunities leveraging Company's unique technologies and data insights
- Responsible of key clinical documents (e.g. clinical protocols, investigator brochures (IB), clinical study reports (CSR), ICF, and other regulatory documents)
- Review, analyze, interpret, and present clinical data both internally and externally.
- Write and/or review collaborative abstracts, posters, and content for scientific meetings, conferences, and publications
- Present at investigator meetings, advisory boards and scientific conferences
- Responsible for understanding and implementing the regulatory requirements related to the clinical studies and medical device development and accountable for complying with those requirements. May be asked to contribute to regulatory responses and discussions.
- Graduate degree with specialization in neuroscience, psychiatry, biological sciences, biomedical engineering or related is required. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong background in clinical trial design and execution in an industry setting. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience at a leading pharmaceutical, CRO, or biotechnology company.
- Clinical Research Certificate is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, interpret, summarize, and present complex scientific data
- Committed to the values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, transparency and drive
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and adaptable
- Strong biostatistical and analytic foundation
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams and to deliver results in a fast-paced interdisciplinary environment
- Be able to identify challenges and provide solutions in a proactive manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will work in startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- You will have the opportunity to create your own career: fast progression and job switch possible!
- You will share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work : let’s participate to our DreemCon (internal technical events),
- You will kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the co-founders,
- You will work in great office in central place and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei)
- You will have fun! Thanks to our Happiness Officer who’s organize a lot of events to keep a good atmosphere (breakfast, monthly party, teambuilding,...),
- You will be invited to the annual summit : last time we went to Marrakech for an amazing summer trip together
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: Fitness room, good health cover “Alan”, Gymlib pass, qualitative corporate restaurant “Lecointre Paris”, nap rooms, BSCPE…
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htm