Quality Management Systems intern
The main mission of the role involves supporting the team during the set-up of the company’s Quality Management System, in compliance with the main medical device regulations such as ISO 13485:2016 and FDA Quality System Regulation.
This consists of:
- Preparation of Quality Management System documentation: Procedures, Working Instructions and Modules.
- Support in the definition of the company’s internal processes (such as supplier management, training, change control) and the preparation of related documentation.
- Management of key quality processes such as Customer Complaints, Validation actives and CAPA.
- Ensuring that electronic documents are managed according to the internal process and applicable regulatory standards.
- Bac +4 / 5 in a scientific or quality-related subject
- Strong interest in the medical device field
- Highly organized, proactive and willing to learn
- Excellent English written skills
- Hard worker
- internship (6months) or sandwich-courses (1year).
- Basic knowledge of the main international regulations for Medical Devices: 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 and European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR).
- Experience in medical device software.
Why is great to work @Dreem
- You will work in startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- You will share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work : let’s participate to our DreemCon (internal technical events),
- You will kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the co-founders,
- You will work in great office in central place and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei),
- You will have fun! Thanks to our Happiness Officer who’s organize a lot of events to keep a good atmosphere (breakfast, monthly party, teambuilding,...),
- You will be invited to the annual summit : last time we went to Marrakech for an amazing summer trip together,
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: Fitness room, Gymlib pass, qualitative corporate restaurant “Lecointre Paris”, nap rooms.
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htm