Talent Recruiter Intern
We are looking for a Talent Recruiter intern to support the Talent Manager in recruitments.
You’ll assist hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you!
As part of G&A team, and attached to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, your missions will be on:
- Post job ads on professional sites & job sites,
- Participate in candidate sourcing,
- Assist teams in screening resumes,
- Conduct initial phone screens,
- Manage calendar for hiring teams and candidates to schedule calls and interviews,
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews,
- Use and manage our ATS (Workable) to keep track of open roles and applications,
- Reply to all applicants,
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
Events & Employer Branding:
- Participate in recruiting events and select the best applications,
- Organize open-door and conferencies with schools,
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Bac +4 / 5
- First experience in IT recruitment
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- Very organized, autonomous, rigourous
- Interest in new technologies
- Good level in English
- You will work in startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- You will have the opportunity to create your own career: fast progression and job switch possible!
- You will share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work
- You will kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the co-founders,
- You will work in great office in central place and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei),
- You will have fun! Thanks to our Happiness Officer who’s organize a lot of events to keep a good atmosphere (breakfast, monthly party, teambuilding,...),
- You will be invited to the annual summit : last time we went to Marrakech for an amazing summer trip together,
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: Fitness room, Gymlib pass, corporate restaurant “Lecointre Paris”, nap rooms
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htm