Behavioral Therapy Expert
Rythm is an ambitious company developing Dreem, the headband that combines the most effective methods, from biofeedback to neuromodulation, to improve your sleep every night.
Based in Paris and San Francisco, Rythm is a neurotechnology company that was founded in 2014. We’re bringing together world’s foremost experts in hardware, software, and neuroscience to build technology that understands and stimulates the brain to improve and act on our everyday performance, deliver better health, and enhance our quality of life.
Rythm has raised substantial funding from investors, awards and government grants to support a world-class team of 50+ people. For more information, visit https://dreem.com/.
The Rythm team is looking for a behavioral expert to work hand-in-hand with our Product team. You will be the leading voice for all things behavioral, as we guide our users towards better sleep.
Working hand-in-hand with our Product team, you will help us design the world's best behavioral sleep therapy
You will be working at the intersection on various subjects (behavioral psychology, sleep science, content creation...).
- Being a self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership on your work, is essential
- A track record of challenging yourself, academically and professionally
- Excellent grasp of behavioural psychology, and what makes patients tick
- You can communicate complex ideas in a straightforward way, especially in writing
- A strong interest for, and willingness to learn about, sleep science and health tech in general
- Experience leading patients through CBT (Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy) / TCC (Thérapie Comportementale et Cognitive)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- PhD in psychology, sleep science, neuroscience, or a related field
- At least 3/4 years working on behavioral therapy (online or offline)