Embedded Software Engineer
You will work with the Head of Embedded, in the R&D team. You will take action during the development and support of our current and future versions of Dreem headband. You will work in a SCRUM environment with the Embedded Software team in our offices in Paris bringing together the R&D team.
You will work on :
- Design and architecture of the embedded software
- Develop and test new features
- Improve execution reliability and code robustness
- Maintain and evolve testing tools
- Support headband fleet.
We are seeking dynamic candidates:
- Embedded software / computer science in the top engineer schools
- Experience in microcontroller / RTOS development
- Development in language C in LINUX environment
- Knowledge in processor architecture.
Nice to have
- Proactive and autonomous mindset
- Having a passion for technologies and the field of neurosciences
- Knowledge on LINUX distribution customization valued (Buildroot)
- Notions in scripting language
- Versioning GIT
- Fluent in English.
- You will work in startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- You will have the opportunity to create your own career: fast progression and job switch possible!
- You will share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work : let’s participate to our DreemCon (internal technical events),
- You will kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the co-founders,
- You will work in great office in central place and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei)
- You will have fun! Thanks to our Happiness Officer who’s organize a lot of events to keep a good atmosphere (breakfast, monthly party, teambuilding,...),
- You will be invited to the annual summit : last time we went to Marrakech for an amazing summer trip together
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: Fitness room, good health cover “Alan”, Gymlib pass, qualitative corporate restaurant “Lecointre Paris”, nap rooms, BSCPE…
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htm