Back End & Ops Engineer
We're looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer proficient with some aspects of IT Operations to join our team in Paris and work on our challenges.
As such you will be a member of the software development team in our R&D facilities.
What's your mission :
- Build backend software
- Maintain and improve our infrastructure
- Work in a continuous integration and agile environment
- Collaborating with machine-learning, embedded software and mobile application specialist
You will be included in many development aspects (high-level and operational) of the company and the product. You'll also collaborate with the Application and Research team in our offices in Paris bringing together the team of marketing, business, operations, design and product.
Some projects you'll work on :
Back-end projects such as uploading large data files on a daily frequency, or a data processing pipeline which runs algorithms on our raw data, then making the results of these algorithms available through an API…
Maintenance and upgrades on our Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, ensuring that all our services are reliable and scalable.
- Back-End Development with Python
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and SRE best practices
- Experience in production environment
- Extra : Django, Knowledge of Front-end development.
- You will work in startup environnement with a lot of challenge and innovation: no time to boredom,
- You will have the opportunity to create your own career: fast progression and job switch possible!
- You will share and learn everyday with world class talents who are experts in their field and passionate about their daily work : let’s participate to our DreemCon (internal technical events),
- You will kept informed of all progress of the company with weekly and monthly meeting led by the co-founders,
- You will work in great office in central place and you will collaborate with our teams all over the world (Paris, NYC, Taipei),
- You will have fun! Thanks to our Happiness Officer who’s organize a lot of events to keep a good atmosphere (breakfast, monthly party, teambuilding,...),
- You will be invited to the annual summit : last time we went to Marrakech for an amazing summer trip together,
- You will be lucky to have the Dreem Headband whenever you want.
Bonus: Fitness room, good health cover “Alan”, Gymlib pass, qualitative corporate restaurant “Lecointre Paris”, nap rooms, BSCPE…
Our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating : https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Dreem-Avis-E1160223.htm